Energize your next:
Festival • Conference • Fair • Fundraiser • Workshop • Seminar • Trade Show • Concert
Digital brochures and guides are cutting-edge, eye-catching, exciting and effective for reliable and secure OFFLINE use. Not an online platform or webpage.
This format offers exciting new opportunities to present, market and monetize your event.
- • Readable on any operating system (PC, Mac, iOS, Android)
- PDFs are the most popular and universal electronic document format.
- Interactive PDFs can be read in any program that reads regular PDFs.
- The same file can be viewed on any device – iPhone, Android, Mac and PC.
- Everyone sees the same view and you control how it looks.
- • Free and Fast to distribute
- Send via email, text, facebook, website links, Dropbox immediately.
- Development and testing can be done in days or weeks.
- Apple and Google have lengthy, technical and expensive requirements to submit and distribute an app in their stores.
- • Cost effective – No page limits
- Printing is expensive and wasteful. Especially if you have a small event with only a few participants, printing small quantities of a large program book is very expensive.
- An iPDF can have hundreds of pages and be distributed to thousands of people and the only cost is for the content development and design.
- Print a smaller “at a glance” pocket schedule for much less, or replace your program book completely (I recommend still providing something in print) or allow the recipients to print it themselves.
- • Easy last minute changes
Room or speaker change the day before? We just make the change, re-output the iPDF and you email the updated file to everyone or repost the file – all in the same day.
- • No wifi needed once downloaded
Apps can fail when internet connections are slowed with large crowds. Once the file is downloaded to your phone or computer, you don’t need an internet connection to view it later (except for links to external content like YouTube videos or websites).
Power packed to facilitate navigation and enhance interest, iPDFs look and act like an app or a website for a unique and engaging customer experience with no internet required.
- • Printable
Some participants like to print their program before they arrive at the event. This document is designed to be opened on a computer in Acrobat Reader and printed 6 up on a page.
This feature is critical if you are replacing your printed program with a digital-only version.
- • Searchable
Most PDF reader apps allow you to search, bookmark, annotate and highlight documents.
- • Sharable
- A great marketing tool:
- participants can forward their program to others who might be interested in attending.
- For example, when you announce your event, create a preview program with preliminary info and teasers and ask everyone to share it to reach more participants.
- You can even include an incentive for referrals.
- • Password Protectable
Lock your file to protect sensitive or private information and control access.
- • Easily proofed during development
- High resolution proofs are critical to catch errors and preview the final product.
- PDFs are already the standard proofing format.
- Just like a PDF proof for print, this interactive version can be viewed, printed, proofed and tested by anyone.
Combine with our print design services for a comprehensive, coordinated and customized event package with brochures, pocket guides, posters, banners, badges, etc.
- • Matches your other event materials
- Whatever we can design for print can be in a PDF.
- There is no fixed layout, no forced structure.
- Matches your printed materials for a consistent customer experience.
- • Highly customizable and Beautiful
Energize your event guide with
- internal and external links
- custom fonts
- videos and sound clips
- • Boundless uses for iPDFs
Call to explore how we can energize your:
- extra conference materials and articles
- electronic magazines
- calendar of events
- tourism guides
- media kits
- sales presentations
- product catalogs
- employee manuals
- company directories
- annual reports
- archiving old paper documents
- product manuals
- training courses
Preview my brochure online:
or Download the PDF for the complete experience
on your phone and computer:
Digital Event Guide Brochure
More Downloadable Samples
(View in Adobe Reader or other PDF reader for full functionality)
Call for a free consultation: